Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Mr. Kyle Is Sick Today

For the second time in a week I have only a lame excuse for not eavesdropping on the fascinating people who surround me. Hopefully I'll feel well enough to immerse myself tomorrow without starting an epidemic.

ed. note: I recognize the vanity in writing an excuse for a site that less than five people stop by, but if I were one of the five I would abandon any site that left an absence unexplained, and we can't afford to lose a single one of you.

3 comments:

Wyrfu said...

We all leave gaps occasionally and sometimes fail to post an explanation. The dedicated readers understand and keep coming back. And they're the ones that are worth having.

Get well soon, Mr Kyle!

Harry said...

Explaining...now there is an interesting concept...

Rest well.

Jodie said...

Uh oh...you are holding all of us to a higher standard -- stop that! :D

I hope you are better soon.